Recently Executive Education has sent broadcasts (messages) using the SchoolMessenger system. If you have not received these messages via phonce call, text message, and/or email, it could be due to the following reasons:
- EEACS does not have your correct information and/or did not receive the SchoolMessenger form that was sent home.
- Your information changed and EEACS was not notified.
- The phone number listed with EEACS does not receive text messages. In this case, you will only receive a phone call.
- You have not set-up your voice messages with your phone service carrier.
- Your voice message box is full.
Please contact your Team Leader if you need a SchoolMessenger form to update or supply new contact information concerning your child. We kindly ask that you do not immediately call the school when receiving a SchoolMessenger broadcast, but instead first read the text message, email, or check your phone messages. All EEACS staff memebers are instructed to leave voice messages when trying to contact parents/guardians about their child.
EEACS thanks you for your attention to this information.